OUTSIDE - retreats & immersions --> Outside description
- when: 07.09 - 14.09 2013
- where: La Villa - Alta Badia - Italy
- stay in Apartment-house La Bercia (Halfboard) - www.bercia.com
- price: from € 825 / CHF 990 per person. Not included:
transport, lunch, drinks
- group: 5-12 people (min. 5 requiered for the event to take place)
Puglia Yoga Retreat at "La rosa dei quattro venti"
- when: 06-13 October 2013
- Host: http://www.larosadei4venti.org/
- Price: from 975 Euro
- Included: Fullboard stay @la rosa dei quattro venti
(3 vegetarian organic meals per day), yoga course.
Transport not included!
- Teachers: Egon Castlunger and Elisa Mlinverni
- Language: This retreat will be lead in English
- Topics: Pranayama, Meditation and Asana in the mornings.
Lectures on various Yogic topics in the afternoons. Yin Yoga and sacred chanting in the evenings.
- more infos: email@example.com
- FLYER DOWNLOAD
program changes may apply
The "outside/outdoor" guiding encompasses all manner of activities in free nature, mostly in the form of weekend tours/workshops, week long trips, as well as extended vacations. Most of these events are not just simple guided hikes, rather they are combined with inner work, such as yoga classes, meditation or other therapeutic works.
You will get the chance to discover new "places" on the way, to get into unknown regions. These are not only nice places out there on the Earth, but also the unknown regions of your inner nature and your potential as a human being.
Nature is constantly moving towards perfect balance. Through conscious movement into nature and getting in touch with its’ rhythm, the opportunity arises to understand this process and natural movement, so that we can attain balance in our own lives. The mountains can teach us what it means to be centered and grounded in ourselves. Nature can teach us flow and “conditionless-ness”