OUTSIDE - retreats & more --> description
- When: 27.06 - 04.07
- 01 - 07 August 2015
- When: 29.08-13.09.2015
- more Info & sign-up: http://www.abenteuerreisen.ch/yoga-und-meditation-in-ladakh/
IBIZA - Autumn Yoga Retreat -
With Nadja Hediger from Nandala Yoga Zürich, and Egon Castlunger. A late Summer week in Ibiza! The time where the Island is calm, and still gives us a beautiful meditarranean feeling of Holidays. We will practice Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga in the mornings, Yin Yoga, Meditation, Sound and Singing in the evenings.
- When: 17 - 24 October 2015
- Venue:enue: Casa Azul - http://casaazulibiza.com/
- Price: 1280.- € im (in double occupancy)
- more Info & sign-up: firstname.lastname@example.org oder email@example.com
- -->see flyer
- --->see description (eng)
The meanwhile classic end of Year Retreat in the Swiss Mountains. Spend 4 days in the perfect combination of connecting with the silence of Nature, practice Yoga, Sing Mantras to welcome the new Year.
- when: Dez 30 - Jan 02 (3 nights)
- where: Stels - Graubünden - Swiss
- hotel: hofdeplanis.ch
- price: 720 Fr. double room with shared bath
770.- Sfr. double room
80.- Sfr. extra for single room
- included:full-board stay, Yoga. Snowshoe-Tours
not included: Drinks, transportation
- Infos/Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Snowshoeing & Yoga Weekend in the magical "Val Mustair"
- when: 25 Feb -28 Februar 2016
- where: Valchava - Mustair - Switzerland
- Hotel: http://www.centralvalchava.ch/
- Price: starting from 598 Chf incl. Halfboard stay
- Infos/sigh-up: email@example.com
- Flyer link(german) ->
Nepal Yoga Trekking
- when: 29.10-11.11 2016
a unique Himalaya journey combined with Yoga, Meditation (Yin & Yang), Mantra & Bhajans singing. 3 days in Kathmandu, Langtang Trekking. Price: starting from 4600.- Fr. (all included). More Infos follow soon.
program changes may apply
The "outside/outdoor" guiding encompasses all manner of activities in free nature, mostly in the form of weekend tours/workshops, week long trips, as well as extended vacations. Most of these events are not just simple guided hikes, rather they are combined with inner work, such as yoga classes, meditation or other therapeutic works.
You will get the chance to discover new "places" on the way, to get into unknown regions. These are not only nice places out there on the Earth, but also the unknown regions of your inner nature and your potential as a human being.
Nature is constantly moving towards perfect balance. Through conscious movement into nature and getting in touch with its’ rhythm, the opportunity arises to understand this process and natural movement, so that we can attain balance in our own lives. The mountains can teach us what it means to be centered and grounded in ourselves. Nature can teach us flow and “conditionless-ness”